Saturday, May 29, 2010

Where Goest Thou, America?

This is America


The Gulf Coast Oil Spill is one of the greatest environmental disasters in American History.


It affects the environment, human health, and the balance of nature.


Yet no one understands why, or what is yet to come.


There will be more disasters. It will be a long time before the planet heals.


Why have I been drawn to America, yet, when I knew that things would really get worse, did I leave it?


Because when I warned them, they didn't listen. So Americans will now have to go through this period of time, and be ready to follow the spiritual path by following me, and then, and only then, will I come back to help heal this nation, and through them, the planet.

1 comment:

Man From Atlan said...

But there you go, we're all being judged.