Sunday, July 07, 2013

Reflections On A Meditation


Trees bow to spring winds
the silent volcano broods
change is always good

I remember meditations past, that it seems always were closely preceded or followed by disasters and personal changes. This coming meditation, on July 14, is very important. It has already been preceded by the Alberta floods, as over a hundred thousand were forced to evacuate their homes, and a train carrying oil overturned in Quebec, and a plane crashed in San Francisco.

At a family picnic on Canada Day, I heard that someone I knew had gotten pregnant unexpectedly, after much healing. Someone asked me if I knew someone who'd be willing to be a surrogate parent; her health prevented her from carrying a child. Then I met someone else, a friend of the family I hadn't seen for thirty years. His father was one of the first healings I had unknowingly until later, done. He was dying of cancer, given a week to live, recovered and lived another ten years. Seeing him reminded me once again, what I had done, and what my purpose was.

Why are you here? What is your purpose in life? If you want to live the way you are now, bless you. Being spiritual is not, is never, easy. But don't complain, don't be angry. You can change things. Do I remove karma? No, but I help you to do so. The Way of Atlan is to find your path, and follow it. But first, find the things that prevent you from changing your self.

A while back, I sent a gentle reminder to people: sooner or later, your karma will catch up with you. It could be illness, or sadness, or loneliness. It could, for the planet, be disasters. All are preventable, are changeable. All you have to do is change your self. But you do not change what that inner voice says you must do.

I was 5 years old when I went with my parents to Mt. Fuji. Looking out at a glorious sunrise over the mountain, I felt peace, and my path was set from there. I knew that the past, and future were all the same, and I could repeat it, or, I could change it. What I learned since then, I seek to share with you. 

Who knows what the future will bring? 

Past and future join
Mount Fuji in still water
peace reflects inside me


No comments: