Friday, December 21, 2007

The End of the World



As spiritual beings we know that the world's in a mess, but all have different ideas about what to do, which is fair enough, or, are without hope, which is sad. Some say that the coming changes are because the earth will cleanse itself, and some, that angelic beings will save us. Most say, what will be, will be. What you should all know is that it has happened before, and will happen again.




This is an article I posted in 2002, which you can read in conjunction with the others posted here. The message that you must have started some sort of quest or commitment by 2003 still applies. The fact still remains that people are stuck in their egos, philosophies and spiritual structures, and will have to undergo whatever will happen now. Then why am I posting this at all?



Because, this coming full moon, on December 23rd-24th, is an especially powerful one. with planetary aspects shifting from the Sun and Moon, Mars, Jupiter and Pluto, the Galactic Center, and the solstice. Expect some dramatic shift, on the planet or within yourself between now and the end of the year. Be careful to avoid disaster. Embrace the lessons you must learn.


But I will leave you with a story. After Hurricane Katrina hit the U.S. in August 2005, Hurricane Rita was heading for the Texas coast the next month. Millions were evacuated. I had many friends in Texas who had been kind, and I prayed for them. The hurricane petered down, and a friend in Galveston was relieved when his rental properties were undamaged.

Pray and ask for help, and what you are afraid of will not happpen.



The End of the World



I have no wish to create a climate of fear. I believe that our good will always defeat evil in the end. But if you accept karma, and the consequences of your actions, you must accept that there is a price we must all pay.


Forget, for a moment, all the prophecies you have read. When I first came to Toronto in 1970 a great many spiritual beings at the time thought that it would soon perish in a quake and tidal wave. I said, not while I’m here. Nice, huh?

Later, in the 80’s, a lot of people fled to British Columbia, expecting another disaster. Didn’t happen. I’m reminded of all the New-Agers who moved to Sedona, Arizona, expecting, per Gordon Michael Scallion of Earth Changes fame, that California would slide into the ocean.


They’ve now started to move back. I’ve visited California nine times since 1990 to help heal the Earth, let’s see what happens.

I’ve promised, we will not be allowed to destroy the future. But don’t expect that to just happen, for it depends on you.

In short: every 2000 years or so the world goes through what I call a dimensional shift. This change may be material, as in cataclysmic earth changes like the ice ages, or shifting of the earth’s crust, or it may be spiritual, as in the mass of people evolving into a higher consciousness.


The choice will be yours.

Bend time and space, and in a particular time, hundreds of thousands of people on the planet Atlan shifted backwards through time and reincarnated here on Earth. They brought a change in our consciousness, and with their inherent abilities, a great leap forward in civilization and history. They also carry a great sense of dislocation, but that is another story. Again, whatever happens will depend on you.

Will evil be allowed to live forever? Do everything you can to make yourself and the world a better place. You have till 2012, and must begin no later than 2003. What must you do?
Heal yourself. Heal others. Heal the planet.

I wish you peace, love and joy.


©- Naseer Ahmad-2002

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Naseer,
The best thing that has ever happened to me thus far in life is learning how to 'let go of ego'. I giggle though as I say this because as you know I'm still a hard-headed, soft-hearted, nervy, control freak who likes her own way & her comforts - but when I most need help all I need to do is pray for what's best - nothing specific - just whatever God feels is best for me at that moment - and voila - it happens. I'm not saying that my life is perfect (or that I want it to be) but that there is genuine peace, confidence, love, and fearlessness within my heart. Thanks for teaching me so well! Please know I always wish you the best.
Love,
Chaieomie

Anonymous said...

...and that I will always be there for you:):):)