Wednesday, August 10, 2011

London Is Burning

This is so sad

I missed being born in London by just three months.

The spiritual awakening that saw me remember all my past lives began in Toronto in 1974 and came to a culmination in London in 1977 (See "Benjamin Creme and Me")


I have been to the U.K so many times it had become my second home, and yes, I love the people very very much See "Rule, Britannia"


where I write: "Two million people march against war in 2003 and you know that there is a British spirit that will never change, and magic will always exist, there"

But, after my last visit in 2007: "There is much done in its name (Britain's) and there is an imbalance that requires healing"

What I do in my trips is train the healers who will be needed in the time to come. And what I also do sometimes is send healers to places where healing is required. So two sisters in Canada married Brits and moved there, then one came back on holiday last month, and when she arrived, the hot weather changed to thundershowers, and the wet weather in the Lake District became quite sunny :)

Then we had a meditation on August 6 and again, these meditations are circles of energy meant to bring about change. On a little scale (little only because it happens so often) my daughter rubbed her hand on some one's arm, and a mole that had been growing and sparking fears of skin cancer scabbed and fell off the next day, and on a broader scale, riots broke out all over England.

The ostensible reason: a black man was shot by police as they attempted to arrest him; a protest demonstration outside a police station led to a 16 year old girl being battered by riot cops. Gangs of youths went on an orgy of violence and looting, shops destroyed, and 4 people killed; some, while trying to protect their homes and businesses.

Ironically this happened just weeks after people were treated to the live coverage of media tycoon Rupert Murdoch being questioned about his role in a scandal where revelations were made about the corruption of top politicians and cops.

I do not condone or explain away violence. It is morally wrong and soul deadening. But in a world where we routinely bomb Libya to get at its oil and kill over a million Iraqis because of a lie, and people are out of a job because of financial manipulation and my friends tell me how their home values have fallen and they are hanging on by the skin of their teeth, I am sorry, but my moral outrage is directed...elsewhere.

And yes, a whole generation of our children is lost, as I said on my other website, once.

But I do believe this: the world as we know it is changing. All over the world people are realizing the failures of right wing policies and throwing out their 'solutions'. All the prophecies I made have come into play, and yes, once again I say that things will become much much worse.

But, I also believe this: We will not repeat the mistakes of the past. There is a spirit of revolution in the air, but that will come through community, and spirituality, and sharing our gifts with one another.

I know that around the time of the London Olympics, there will be great change.

And what I said at the end of my article, Rule Britannia, I say again to young people everywhere:

Do not live ordinary lives.

No comments: