Friday, January 20, 2017

President Trump


He's the president of the U.S.
 
I very nearly emigrated from Pakistan to the U.S. in 1970. I'd have joined the army immediately and knew I'd be sent to Vietnam, which was fine with me. Instead, my family and I moved to Canada, which is where I really was supposed to be.
 
In college, my two favourite professors were American. One, taught me to love their constitution. The other, worked for the CIA :) "I'm just an analyst" he told me over tea one day. I write analysis of your politics". Fair enough.
 
I see the future.
 
I've written thousands of articles about America and the world's future going back to my book "The Way Of Atlan" since 1977. I've written about political and spiritual futures. See this blog and my website www.manfromatlan.com for a good selection.

 
When I knew Obama would be president (and Hillary Clinton not ever) I wrote about it. When I knew Donald Trump would be president I wrote about it.

In the end, Obama won the White House, but he lost the country, because he abandoned the people he promised hope and change. The direction the country was going became apparent in 2010, after the mid term elections.

The American century is over. Will it be a Russian/Chinese century? I'd hoped the spiritual revolution would begin in America. Maybe it will, but for now, it looks like it will be worldwide.

As writer John Pilger says THIS WEEK THE ISSUE IS NOT TRUMP. IT IS OURSELVES.

So you can protest, you can advocate, you can organize. Donald Trump is still the 45th president of the U.S. and likely, will win the next term as well.

When I looked at his astrological chart I came up with this analysis Psycho-Astrology Analysis: The Trump Presidency but really, it's a prophecy, make of it what you will.

Yes, he's a complex being as are we all, and I avoid judgement. He has a chance to be a very good president; karma is neither good nor bad, it is based on the choices we make, inexorable.

And as I wrote at the time,
What can we do? Build material foundations, develop your creativity, find the balance within yourself. Art, music, spirituality, an international movement of quiet, peaceful resistance will accomplish more. We aren't Americans or Canadians or Russians, we are people of the world.
Your material side might not like to hear this. Karma is after all, part of the material realm.

The answers are not political, they are spiritual.  


No comments: